The 'How To' Fit A Boot Badge/Lock - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 23-03-07 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

156 2.5 v6

The 'How To' Fit A Boot Badge/Lock

Hi Everyone,

I recently got myself a new boot badge/lock for my 156 as mine was worn and faded. After getting help from this forum I tackled the job myself and was suprised how easy it was after hearing some of the stories on here. I decided to take photos as I was doing the job so others could use them to help if they needed to do the same job. Just go to my gallery and the photos and step by step instuctions are all posted there. Otherwise click on member gallerys and type 'Karn' in the member search field. If they help one person to do the job it will have been worth it.

Just thinking, It would be usefull to have a forum dedicated to 'How To' where people could post pictures and descriptions of jobs they have done themselves to help others. It took me ages to work out how and where to post such a set of pictures ant there descriptions. My gallery isn't the ideal place but I didn't know what else to do or where else to post them.

What do you think???

PS, Some of the pics might not be showing yet as they need moderator approval.

Owning an Alfa is not a matter of life or death...... It's much more important than that.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

badge or lock , boot , fit