Hi everyone, I wonder if any gurus out there could help? On turning on the engine on my 156 JTD I get an immediate MCSF warning, the code is P0235. The engine is flat and will not even go beyond 3,200 rpm.
I have read and tried the solutions elsewhere on the AO threads , as follows all with no joy
1. disconnected the MAF.
2. replaced the boost pressure sensor ( VNT solenoid ) ( the one behind the bonnet catch).
3 Cleaned the MAP.
4. checked the hoses, all seem perfect, but i will replace.
5. closed off the hose from the VNT to the turbo actuator to test, as per got one two's excellent post of 13.01.09.
6. checked the turbo actuator arm is moving ok.
7. EGR was replaced 3 months ago.
I am now stumped. Any help to breath life back into my 156 would be very much appreciated.