A few miscellaneous 147 'fault' and general questions
Had a look at a used 2001 147 1.6 Lusso 60k at the weekend with a view to buying.
1. Engine sounds a bit dieselly outside the car with the bonnet up, though inside the car, it was quiet and the engine revved fine, and seemed to pull / rev as normal. Any concerns?
2. Dipstick showed oil levels about half an inch, above the 'max' mark. Should I be concerned?
3. Dash shows what looks like a lightbulb graphic with a exclamation mark.What is this lightbulb graphic?
4. Odometer is flashing. I understand that it could mean anything. Any ideas?
5. When the cabin heater is on max fan speed, there's a noticeable vibration from the dashboard. Medium fan speeds and low fan speeds are fine - you just hear the fan noise but get no dashboard vibration. Any ideas?
6. Clutch pedal or clutch cable 'creaks' when pressing down the clutch pedal. Does the cable just need a greasing?
7. N/A - Where can I get an owner's manual from? [Edit: have just placed an order for an owner's manual off Fleabay - let's hope it turns up!]
8. Wheres a good place to buy allow wheels?
Last edited by Picard; 21-03-07 at 00:41.
Reason: added 60k mileage