My problem is as follows. I have tried to be to the point so easier to get through:
1. Car running AS NORMAL - took it in to "specialist" as due service.
2. "Specialist" identified oil leak - Told to run car for few hundred miles then bring it back so leak could be identified. Car still running AS NORMAL.
3. Took car back and told that leak had been found and that car needed new rocker cover gasket. Told this had been done and engine had been cleaned off.
4. Drove car and straight away was like A BAG OF SPANNERS, noticed loss of power and seemed to judder all of the time. Pulling away in 2nd was like trying to pull away in 4th.
5. Immediately took back to "specialist" who informed me that they must have got water in the plugs whern cleaning off the engine. Was told they would clean out the plugs and this should solve it.
6. Drove it away - no difference! Got straight back in touch and told to drive it for a few days to see if it settled.
7.Not happy with this so took to main dealer for diagnosis and 2nd opion. Informed me that ECU appeared to have been spiked and that this had resulted in faulty air mass meter which in turn meant that as had been told to run car had lead to overfueling and damaged the lambda probes also.
COST FOR REPAIR £1400 Approx!
So could anyone please help me to shed some light on this and how I have my car had just been serviced, running as you would expect, then goes in for simple repair and ends up as it has?
Thanks in anticipation