I have got a weird electrical problem with my 147 (02 plate). The symptoms are these:
1. Electric windows stop working,
2. electric mirror adjustment stops working,
3. rear boot release button on dash does not work,
4. climate control stops (not air con or heater, just the climate control part of it, i.e. the middle button on the left most dial)
5. Some funny display on the dash but i dont have it exactly any more. Looked like "----'c"
I have had this 3 times now. I cant work out what the trigger is for it doing this. I had thought it was related to the window switch as the first two times it happened I was putting the window down, or then up (far more of a problem to have the window stuck down!
). But the 3rd time I was adjusting the mirrors and it went funny on me again. The time it got stuck with the window down I took it straight to the nearest dealership who reset something, greased the runners on the window and told me it was fixed.
The other two times I have left it over night and the next morning it has cleared.
I have seen posts about body computers, so maybe I have a problem there. Basically the dealer does not have a clue so if I am going to get this fixed I need to work it out myself and tell them what to change.