Advice on what I should get done and in what order
As the title says I need a bit of help budgeting and prioritising what was discovered on the service I had done today.
If you were me what would you get done first? Also if you have an idea of rough costings that would be great too (I am waiting on the costing from my garage). Also to add this in to the mix I am going away to Scotland (from Essex) on Thursday.
Right here is the list given by the garage.
1. Flexi section of exhaust broken and leaking exhaust (apparently just a well up job not a replacement)
2. Hand brake cables perished.
3. Offside front lower arm bushes perished.
4. Offside engine mount perished.
5. Nearside front upper wishbone ball joint dust boot split.
Thanks in advance.