156 rear electric window conversion - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 25-08-14 Thread Starter
County: Lancashire
Help 156 rear electric window conversion

Hi everyone
I have a 2004 facelift 1.8 Turismo Sportwagon, so no rear electric windows. I also have a 2001 CF3 156 Veloce pre facelift saloon that I am stripping down and scrapping (catastrophic oil leak and no pressure).

Can I take the door looms out of the 2001 pre facelift car and put them in the 2004 car? The door plugs have the same number of connectors , only the 2004 car is 2 wires lighter (presumably the switches?)

I apologise if this has been covered before. If it has, could someone point me in the right direction? Cheers
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: East Sussex
To be honest the manual windows are better in the sense that the rear electic ones always seem to give problems failing or only partially working.
The best thing if you are unsure is to remove one of the electric motors and a switch and see if it works when connected to the loom in the other car.
I think you will also need to check the wiring from the front drivers door as the master switch is located there so you would need the wiring to go from there to the rears as part of the loom.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , conversion , electric , rear , window