New Member & Multiple failures query - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 02-03-07 Thread Starter

Member car:

156 1.8 TS

Wave New Member & Multiple failures query

Hi Folks, as it says on the new to the forum, have been paying particular attention to related threads to VDC, ABS, EBD Failure, which as of last weekend have been a source of frustration to myself. To expalin i have been away with work commitments, resulting with my car lying idle for approx. 2.5 months, when i went to turn her over last weekend the battery was completely knackered, wouldnt take a charge etc, so replaced it the following day. Upon completeing the change over i started her up and the error messages were gone - Absolutely delighted!, anyway to cut a long story short They have since returned. Now as yet ive still to drive her (Require new Tax Disc) would i be right in saying that this fault could clear was she is driven? Failing that, is there anyway to clean the senors?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Ps Apologies in advance should this post be treading old ground.
PPS* It should be said that ive had the car since it was 8 months old, and this is the first time that any such message has been dispalyed

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

failures , member , multiple , query