You don't need the keycode to change it. It requires changing the country setting, there's a manual procedure for that.
However, it only impacts the beep when opening and closing the doors.... Your alarm will still sound normaly in case of a break-in etc.....
It's currently probably set to "Holland" as country, mode 4, which disables the beeps shutting and opening the doors.....
If you want them back, in order to pester your neighbours
, change it back to mode 2 (UK).
the procedure (also in above document) :
- set the ignition key to Key-On;
- activate the hazard warning flasher
- press the rear fog light control button and hold it down
- using the ignition key, carry out the following sequence in strict order: Key-Off,
Key-On, Key-Off, starting from the Key-On state, always holding down the rear fog
- at the end of the sequence, the siren emits 5 beeps to indicate the activation of
- release the rear fog light switch and press it again the same number of times as the
desired mode (each press gives a feedback beep)
If the button is pressed for an invalid number of times (e.g. greater than the number of
available operating modes), the siren emits 5 beeps and is cancelled and the country code is
- set the ignition key to the Key-On position within 10 s of the last press on the rear fog light button.
- the siren emits the same number of beeps as the number which indicates the selected
operating mode: each beep lasts 1 s and is followed by a 0.5 s pause.
- at the end of the beeps, set the key to the Key-Off position: the BC is programmed in
the new operating mode.
Cancelling the procedure
If, during entry of the operating mode, the rear fog lights button is not pressed within an
interval of 10 s, the procedure is aborted: in this case the siren emits 5 beeps to warn the
operator and the BC maintains the previous operating mode.
The market can be changed from 1,2,3,4,5 using the diagnostic instrument or manual
It is not possible to enable/disable the market by setting the value 0