Re: Front speakers don't always works
The speakers are Easy to look at. Although I do have a 156, but here is a guide anyway.
The Tweeter can be checked by clipping the cover plate off behind the inside door handle. There is a 0 or size 1 Pozi behind it unscrew this wan wangle the cover off.
The main speaker grill comes off by just pulling it. It is all clipped.
Start from the bottom
On 147 you have to remove all the door trim to have a look on the speakers.
1. Remove the screw under door handle blanking plate
2. Unclip the plate behind door lever and remove the screw. Than you can remove the plastic part with tweeter by sliding it off the door lever
3. Prise off the electrical windows control unit and remove the screw under it
4. Remove 4 screws along the bottom edge of the door trim
5. Remove the screw holding door light at the bottom
6. Prise off the door trim from the plastic clips on the left and right edge
7. Slide the door trim up - this will release it from the holders along the top of it.
It is not that difficult, just the oval blanking plates in the door handles get usually destroyed and you have to get new ones.
147GTA,Grigio Metallico,Imola leather, 3.75l conversion,F360 TB,ported heads,Balduzzi cams,GTV manifolds,EQ pipes,Supersprint silenced cat back,18" GT multispokes,KW V3,Galfer 6pot 355mm,Brembo sport rear, Blaupunk NewYork 800 + Focal
147 1.6TS, Nerro,Beige Interior,Galfer Extreme Brake kit,2,0TS intake manifold,Custom ex. manifold,200CPI cat,Supersprint silenced center + OO backbox,GTA spoiler,GTA side skirts,GTA headlights,Blaupunkt LA MP74 + Focal + MacAudio + Dynamat + HERZ subwoofer