156 ts brake light prob - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 20-02-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

156 ts

Help 156 ts brake light prob

hiya members, what started off as not a prob is now driving me nuts. discovered that my near side brake light wasnt working thanks to the wonderful orange light on my dash.i took the offending bulb out that still worked with the lights on but didnt get brighter when the brake was applied , (double filament yeah?) replaced with new one thinking that was it sorted but still prob persisted,logical conclusion then was that the 10 amp fuse under dash had blown so i changed that as well plus the fuse for the drivers side just in case that one was on its last legs. but still it wont bleeding work!!!!!!!!! is there anything else i can check without going to a garage ???????? sorry if i sound totally amateurish but there a limits to what a plumber can do unless it wants piping up lol
Sponsored Links
Re: 156 ts brake light prob

There's an issue with the rear lights and the speedo, but I think that's when they stay on!

Have a search through the forum

Member car:

Sportswagon 156

Re: 156 ts brake light prob

I have the same problem.
After replacing the right brake light bulb, the light stay one (very faintly). I replaced the light bulb again and checked the fuse (which is shown for the left light in the book) but still the problem persists.
There is definitely power coming from the front, since I checked that.
Any ideas what the problem might be.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , brake , light , prob