So now having driven about 400 miles in my GT in one weekend, I have only had it 2 days
I am totally chuffed I chose this over anything else. I love i to bits. I have a few questions, that maybe someone could assist with me with.
1. What oil does it use and how often does it need checking? I saw the manual said Selenia 20K, do people use this or go for a different make?
2. Can I purchase the luggage nets for the boot, if so does anyone know the cost and the part numbers for them.
3. My V6 is running on 18"s, which to me do not seem to ruin the ride at all. However being out yesterday, I heard a gentle scrape on a few speed humps, meaning I had to slow down to about 3mph to go over them. I doubt this has anything to do with the tyres, but is this normal.
4. I am missing the bolster support handle on the passenger side, where can i get one of these from, are there ever any GT's being broken, or is this a direct order from Afla too?
5. Can you disable the volumetric thing with the radio, where the volume goes up and down, noise dependant.
6. A few of the bits in the engine bay appear corroded, or have a corrosion on them, what would bring them up to shine? I think it may be aluminium, but am not sure. Pics below of engine bay
And thats about it. I am really pleased with it and here are a few Pics