Bad luck - Need helo with a 156 purchase - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 18-02-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Bad luck - Need help with a 156 purchase

This is just my second post into the forums...just a few weeks after a warm welcome by all of you i feel really gutted to send a post like this.
Well, a mate of mine helped me buy my first ever Alfa (Alfa red 2.0 156 52 reg) just 2.5 months ago...within that small a time..and just a little over a 1000 miles I was absolutely in love with the car...and was loving every bit of her.
But but but, just a few days ago around 8PM I was hit by a golf driven by a drunk geezer who manage to fall asleep while driving and hit my car head on driving the wrong side of the road. Leaving me with a broken wrist, bloody hand, sore shoulder, a big whip lash and the worst of all my beautiful car written off.
While I nurse my injuries, I need to find another Alfa.
I donít know how much money I will get for my Alfa (around 3500 quid I guess) as this was an ex fleet car with over 100000 miles, I bought it for less and spend a lot on top of it to get to a good condition. The insurance company will just give me the price I bought and insured it for.
I was wondering if someone from the forums could guide me to a website or a dealer that deals with ex fleet Alfas with a few miles but good service history etc. So basically I am trying to get a car similar to the one I had, I was the second owner with a car having a full Alfa history.

Thanks Guys

Last edited by Gaurav; 19-02-07 at 09:35.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Surrey
Re: Bad luck - Need helo with a 156 purchase

Like this place, shame its so far for you.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , bad , helo , luck , purchase