Well I started cutting out the old sill getting rid of rusted out metal, and I reckon water has got inside and basically rusted out the bottom, the 2 spots I found were just the worst of it, really the enitre outer sill is ******ed.
The floor pan isn't much better, Lifting the carpets they were damp in the rear corner, and water has obviously been sat in rear passenger foot well. The rear of the fron seat stand isn't brillant and all along the outer edge.
The good news is I didn't proceed with sorting the clutch so atleast I've still got the new slave cylinder sat in a box, cos I reckon the more I proceed the more I'm going to find. So I might just either break it or scrap it.
Really ****ed of as I was looking forward to getting rid of the damn Astra Estate and driving a proper car as my daily driver :-(