100 000Km Service - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 02-02-07 Thread Starter
AO Member
100 000Km Service

Hi, I've had my 147 2l SS for about a month and now need to do the 100 000Km service. Does anyone know of any good places in Gauteng South Africa where I can send my baby to?

Heard not so good reviews on people who've sent their there cars to some dealers here and have had some really bad experiences.

Just want to find the best place to send her to.

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

Something German

Re: 100 000Km Service

I took mine to Alfissimo in Boksburg, but as you may have found from this forum they are expensive.I have also taken it Toits Motors In Pretoria Menlyn.It was minor service and the 100 000 Km service was done by Alfissimo.They insisted on replacing some parts which some garages replace at 120 000 km service.

Its wiser to know what to replace and ask them to replace whats needed.Am assuming you have changed your cambelts,pulleys,tensioners etc.Give them a call.I chose Alfissimo because they only deal with Alfa's.Menlyn deal with other cars, and sometimes such garages do not pay attention to Alfa needs.Which in most cases are not as other cars.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

000km , 100 , service