156 2002/3 second hand price in your country - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-02-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa 156 v6

Hmmm 156 2002/3 second hand price in your country

Just for interest sake, I would like to know how much 156 V6 2002/3 models are going for in different countries. Here is South Africa that model dropped with about 65 % of the retail price in 2003 (was R260 000, now going for R 75 000 in Autotrader). This is obviously good news for someone like me that bought one recently, but every month I see the price drop considerably, which means I will have to drive it until one of us dies. If you are bored enough, please post with what percentage this model dropped in your country and also what you think the reasons are for this. They are brilliant cars, it confuses me! PS: We only had only v6 model that included the Bose system.
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

Not an Alfa...

Re: 156 2002/3 second hand price in your country

Only compareable one for sale right now is an '04 model (restyled front) thats done 52.000km @ DKK 289.900 (~38.000€, 25.200&#163 price from new was DKK 435.000 (~57.300€, 37.800&#163 so a loss of 33% - about the same as depreciation rate as a VW Passat or BMW 3-series.

Outrageous taxes makes this sort of car very exclusive, and contrary to the horrorstories about UK dealers I read on here, dealer support here is really good. Limited supply and much demand for a car like this second hand also helps keep the prices up.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , country , hand , price