Whole headlights not working please help!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 27-04-14 Thread Starter
County: California

Member car:

Alfa 147 JTD

Help Whole headlights not working please help!!!

Hello everyone
I wanted to place bi xenon projector and xenon bulbs along with balast and wiring canceller on my alfa 147. I bought everything, and i removed bumper, reached headlights, and removed them as well. Then i went heating headlights in box so i can remove whole plastic and then i placed morimoto bixenon projector, i connected xenon along with balasts etc and i placed new sidelight bulb and fog light...when i went to try(i went and only tried one headlight) only sidelight and long beam light was working, xenon is not working and i didn't hear any sound or buzz or anything...so i changed wires a bit i thought maybe i didn't place + and - signs where it should be but nothing worked..then i again switched back how it was and then my whole headlight didn't work! Sidelight not working, long beam not working and i thought omg what now..so i tried placing other headlight(this was without xenon installed) and again right headlight was not working at all..like there was some electrical problem and some fuse or relay blew away or something that caused both headlights to stop working..i don't think they are getting electricity from car at all(i have new battery and i tested xenon on other battery i have in my home it works perfectly)..so if someone had similar issue can you please let me know where to look what to check etc...
P.S. I tried removing T02 relay under the bonnet and i will replace it tomorrow(20A) maybe that is not enough for xenon or something i did wrong, any suggestions are appreciated

Thanks and sorry for so much text

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

headlights , working