Do I stick with the 147 or move on? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Do I stick with the 147 or move on?

Evening all

Well it's that time. Costs of running the old girl and fuel, etc, I'm considering selling up.

Done lots of work in last 4 months (cam belt, tensioners, aux belt, new clutch, upper arms and link stabilisers and new plugs last week) and I'm undecided whether to keep her.

She's not perfectly cosmetically being 12 year old but I reckon 700 may be a fair price. What you say?

Oh and I've new rear pads to go on as well. Still in box.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Dorset
Ask this question to yourself what 700 car can you get that would be as good condition as yours?

Second of all what mileage are you doing,are doing mostly town driving or commuting long motorway drive?

I had a 2.0 in good condition and had the clutch just change before I sold last Sept it but I had to due to the 16k miles doing in a year so fuel was the biggest cost. I didn't want to sell it but for it made sense as I expect to be doing more mileage in the coming years so I both a 147 jtd instead.

Present *Alfa 159 2.4Ti SW Qtronic *Alfa GT 3.2 V6

Past *Alfa 159 2.4Ti SW *Alfa 159 1.9Ti SW *Alfa 147 JTD 16V *Alfa 147 2.0L 5 Door Lusso Vinyl Wrap Gloss White Zender 147 *Alfa 147 1.6L 3 Door Turismo

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , move , stick