Water Leak Alfa 156 2005 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 23-12-06 Thread Starter
Status: -
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Help Water Leak Alfa 156 2005

Hi could anyone help do you know what the water carrier at the front part of the engine is called just under the plastic cover on the engine top. It is the one that is attached to the header tank and runs across the exhaust manifold. If helps it is made of plastic.

Many Thanks

Last edited by clor62; 23-12-06 at 19:52.
clor62 is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , 2005 , alfa , leak , water

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome