GT Selespeed Problem
I own an Alfa GT 2006 SS.
Recently, I started to face with selespeed problems as below:
1) The first problem I saw was when shifting from 2 to 3 in CITY mode. It engaged to 3rd gear with long delay. After that, I also saw that during that delay it missed the 3rd gear and engaged 4th one. But this happened several times, not always.
2) I started the car, it was in CITY mode; but I couldn't select the 1st gear. It engaged to 2nd gear from N with few seconds delay. Then, I selected manual mode, restarted the car. After some tries it was ok and I started to drive in manual mode.
3) I started the car and selected 1st gear in manual mode. When I pushed the gas pedal, the car jittered and vdc system was activated several times during these shakes. But later it was all ok.
After these problems I went to the dealer, they checked the oil level, did calibration. They said it might be an electrical issue and they need to clean and check the cables etc. We did a test drive in CITY mode. Everything was fine.
4) While I was driving in CITY mode, it stucked in N at the lights. I couldn't select 1 or R. Then I selected manual mode, restarted the car, it didn't work. Then I somehow put it into R and moved back. I waited few minutes. I selected the 1st gear. Although I didn't push the gas pedal, car moved forward. I selected R, I didn't push the gas pedal but the car moved back. After some restarts, the problem was gone.
5) Sometimes selespeed dropped to N while I was driving. And it did rev-ups during shifting several times.
The pressure level seems to be good. Pump is working well. Oil level is good. There are no error messages like "Selespeed System Failure".
What could be the failures? Do I need to replace the SS robot?
I appreciate your helps.