Morse Code is my
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am driving 2006 147 2L Selespeed (90,000km) and recently I encountered these problems after changing the Actuator and Accumulator:
1. At gear 2 or 3 while moving, it fails to engage higher or lower gear, when comes to a complete stop, the gear will be stuck at the last gear engaged for example gear 3. Only after turning off the engine and re-starting, the Selespeed then reluctantly shifts back to Neutral or gear 1.
2. Same thing happens when I shift to Neutral and try to engage Reverse, nothing happens. Try to shift to gear 1 also nothing happens. Off and on the engine again after a few time then reluctantly it engages to gear.
3. At gear 1 when slowing down to complete stop, the car will come to a near stalling stage, this is a one-off incident and I understand it maybe due to solenoid but any other causes since I replaced it a month ago?
4. Plugging in the examiner shows nothing, Selespeed Pressure showing between 45 to 60 bar.
I am suspecting the following cause but hope someone can enlighten me on this:
- Selespeed Electrical Pump Kaput, time for replacement or service?
- My Battery is about 1 year 4 months old... Need to replace?
Hope someone can help.