I've read all 10 pages
I was working on a selespeed this evening.
1. there is a leak of selespeed fluid.
which part is most likely to leak?
pump? accumulator? selector? or piping? .... we are hoping its a worn/damaged pipe.
this cars sytem is leaking when sitting idle for a week or so, does that give any indication of where the leak maybe?
2. can the accumulator be bought seperate to the selector system?
3. how are these systems bled? ther eis a bled nipple, should the pump be running or just gravity feed?
4. what involved in removing the selector system form the gear box?
5. would any selector do are are there different types for differne tyears, this is a 2000 2.0L TS
6. when using alfadiag to test solenoids the Odd, Even, Clutch & *another* [ all in the selector system ] i COULD NOT hear any relay clicks ...should you be able to hear a click for each relay?
there were others that i could hear, such as pump relay.