Anyone fancy a good GTV? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-12-06 Thread Starter
AO Member
Anyone fancy a good GTV?

The garage have identified the problem with my 147 definitely the rack. However, to diagnose this they have stripped off the subframe and removed the rack, so I will need to pay the 200 labour regardless, and, as only another 300 for the recon rack am going to just get my 147 back.

Therefore, there is a CRACKING black red leather 02 3.0 GTV with 2 owners and 29Ks for a just out of the box 29Ks.

I just KNOW that I will regret this, but the decision has been made. The economy on my 147 is double, it drives well, and has cruise which the GTV lacks.

If you fancy the opportunity to get this marvellous beast for around the 8K mark, PM me your number and email, and I will pass onto the seller who is a colleague here at a well known bank with a griffin as the logo. It is the least I can do for my colleague, and will hopefully ensure this fine machine gets a home that will give it the tlc and respect it deserves.
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 2 Old 02-12-06 Thread Starter
AO Member
Re: Anyone fancy a good GTV?

No takers? I recall a couple of people asking me to let them know if I was not going to go for it.

They still have had nobody look, so could be a well priced bargain for some lucky person.

How annoyed am I at not going for it - my MX5 is now making knocking noises at the steering wheel - if only my car was not in the garage I would have sold both and got the GTV instead. Well gutted.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

fancy , good , gtv