Yeah that was the guide i was going by to get through the molex, must work for every other car apart from an alfa!!! was near impossible on getting it though, its so tight to get it thorugh and the molex does not come out very far either so u can easily drill a whole through!
Anyways...i have been defeten, im havin to mount my 6 1/2 inch comps on the parcel shelf for a number of reasons.........
1) can not get wire through molex
2) i have checked every where in the door and the sheer size of the crossover i have will not fit any where in the door so wuld have to go in the actual car and i can not even get 1 piece of wire through the door let alone 2!!!
3) even with the autoleads spacer on and a mdf one i have made i still cannot get clearance with the window coming down, the window gets caught on the speaker
4) i can not fir the door back on afterwards because the speaker would stick out to much to allow the window to come up and down
5) i need to cut away alot of the metal where the original speaker was because the magent on my new speaker is absolotely massive!!! and will not fit where the original speaker was fitted!
6) i dont really have the tools and a few weeks of spare time to do all of this! sooo i am sadly having to result in putting them in to the back parcel shelf
( i know it will not sound very good, but i really have no choice....unless there is some way i could puit them in an mdf box and put them sum where up front...any ideas any one?) unless some one wants to come on around and try the impossible (well i think so anyways)