looking to sell - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 07-02-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Greater Manchester
looking to sell

Reluctantly looking to sell my beloved GT and was hoping to get a general idea of a fair ish price without seeing the car in the flesh.

I have a 58 plate GT 1.9jtdm Cloverleaf Q2 (with sports button, 170bhp as standard) which has been remapped by Gus (The wizard!) at alfatune so not 100% sure on the exact number but its quick!! Also had a dual friction sports clutch and DMF fitted to handle the extra power and the torque which is immense!! the ride is a little bumpy on the shocking back streets of Britain as is with all GT's but its perfectly smooth on motorways and the excitement of the drive makes up for the harsh ride!! I've fitted a double din JVC touchcreen head unit with built in bluetooth for calls and streaming music from your moblie devices it also supports DVD/CD/MP3 and has a USB port in the glove box. It also has a built in satnav function and reversing camera function if the add-ons are purchesed.

Condition wise I'd edge towards excellent as apart from the usual stone chips and a few scuffs on the wheels its like new (which if it will help with a sale i can have sorted). The interior is immaculate and has been valeted on a regular basis either by myself or a competent valet service. All major services have been carried out by a trusted family mechanic with only original Alfa parts used. The timing belt/water pump are due to be done which will be completed before the sale

Like I said I'm just hoping to get an idea of what to advertise it at as the valuations I've had so for are vastly different

Thanks in advance. Chris
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 4 Old 08-02-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Greater Manchester
AO Member
County: Renfrewshire
Its worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. Plenty of site that will give you a rough idea, however checking adverts of similar cars will point to where the market value is.

Good luck with the sale.
AO Member
County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

so easy , go to auto-trader, sell a car, put your mileage in , reg of car and private buyer and enter. it will give a list of basic details of car and a retail price with a second price trade in price ,easy as 1,2,3, good luck , rather fancy one of them 170 horses ,

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT