225/40/18 Tyres For Sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 06-02-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Glasgow / East Ayrshire
225/40/18 Tyres For Sale

Sold now :-)

Hi Folks

I've just fitted brand new tyres to my car yesterday so I'm therefore selling the tyres that have just been removed. All four tyres have 5-6mm of tread and the tyres for sale are as follows:

1x Rapid P609 tyre 225/40/18,
1x Accelera tyre 225/40/18,
2x Aderenza tyres 225/40/18.

Looking to sell for 30 per tyre or I'd be happy to sell you all four tyres for 100. I'm in the Glasgow area and can meet or deliver if you prefer.

Tyres are in great condition. The have 5-6mm of tread. Side walls look good, tread looks good, no puncture repairs, etc. These are great tyres. I only took them off as I always fit four new tyres to every new car I buy.

The guy behind the counter at National tyres asked me why I was changing tyres as there was nothing wrong with these ones and the tread is still excellent.

My new car passed her MOT with these tyres fitted 2 weeks ago and I had them removed only days later. I've had loads of interest for them, but everyone is saying that they're skint because of the long Jan wage and people are asking me if I can hold onto the tyres for them until they get paid in 3 weeks, but I just want rid of them asap. The living room is pretty crowded at present.

Drop me a text or call 07572889381.

Thanks... Dac

Last edited by GT_Blackline; 12-02-14 at 08:14. Reason: Now sold

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

or 18 , sale , tyres