Engine Control System Failure - ECSF - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 04-10-06 Thread Starter
AO Member
Engine Control System Failure - ECSF

First day to this AWESOME website - i can't believe i hadn't found this site until today... Google must try and hide it or something.

To the point, Just got a 156 03 JTS 27days ago, and it's a AWESOME buzz! I would definately recommend anyone thinking of getting one to do so!

Getting closer to the point...
Now i'm from Australia (dont hold that against me) but Alfa's aren't too common over here and most mechanics would know as much about them as I do, in my city. (which isn't very handy) So its lead to me come to this forum and post this thread... (i saw the previous one named this but need some recent replies)

OK FINALLY getting to the point...
ALTHOUGH i have hit my first major problem the car has 70000km or 40000 Miles and just as of sunday i've got a Engine Control System Failure - see dealer message... this lasted til monday afternoon as the message just disapeared! THANK GOD! (i was down to 1/3rd of a tank of petrol) Anyway last night it came back when i filled up my car with 98RON Unleaded and now im starting to think if it's something to do with an injector or dodgy injector lead?

Has anyone got any advice for a young lad like me?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

control , ecsf , engine , failure , system