It could be alot of things unless the car is connected to multi ecu scan you really wont know much. You can even test injectors with that program.
I would start with simple things first.
MAF checked (eliminated)
Check the earthing wire
Use a different set of key
Try getting jump started
How much fuel was in it?
Check fuel relay
1. Disconnect battery for 45 mins
2. Reconnect battery, and turn ignition to MAR for 90 secs
3. Turn off and leave 90 secs
4. Start engine WITHOUT pressing throttle and let the car idle for 15 mins (I repeat, do not touch the throttle whilst the car is idling)
5. Turn engine off and leave for 10 minutes
6. Start the car and go for a drive, using a number of styles (eg town, motorway, thrash etc)
Last edited by belavia; 10-01-14 at 16:30.