156 2.4 20v Dual Mass Flywheels AGAIN!!
Right here we go:
DMF failed on mine at 59k - 2 years ago.
Had it done - admittedly with a Recon DMF - noticed ive got a noise again now!! im guessing its sh@gged again !!! ffs
car now done 93k - so recon DMF lasted 34k !?!?!?! this is ridiculous.
Im after peoples opinions / thoughts:
1) is there another solution for the 20v other than another DMF ?
2) anywhere selling NEW DMF's for a decent price?
3) is there any point running a 20v if this keeps happening?
4) anyone else had this much DMF trouble? - oh and i know how to drive - i dont labour the engine
5) finally, as the noise has just started - i think im going to ignore it and wait to see how long it is before the whole thing explodes !
Not happy lol