147 Fusebox - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 03-08-06 Thread Starter
Help 147 Fusebox

Searched this forum a lot before buying my 2001 147 Selespeed - the postings were really helpful - cheers!

Had it a little while now and the first problem has cropped up - I need to check a fuse for the electronic boot release. I know were the manual says the fuse is - 25amp fuse F60 on an auxillary bracket behind the dashboard control box - but I cannot find the dammed thing!

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW I need to check it as my rear windscreen washer is not working and leaking fluid onto the inside of the tailgate and I think it has stopped the electric boot release.

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 2 Old 05-08-06 Thread Starter
Re: 147 Fusebox

I'll answer my own question - just in case anybody needs to find it in the future. The auxillary bracket for fuse F60 and a few others are in a little cage up to the right hand side of the drivers footwell. They are above and to the right of the accelerator and are pretty well hidden. They are not in the control box in the panel under the steering wheel.
Ironically, checked the fuse and it was OK! Then all the electrics on the car went crazy - Selespeed, rev counter, ABS, speedo etc all failed. Pulled the negative terminal on the battery and it cured it. Even the boot release is working now. Quite releived.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , fusebox