New stereo bought. Kenwood KDC W4534 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
New stereo bought. Kenwood KDC W4534

Ive bought my new stereo. Its a Kenwood KDC W4534 and its great.

The only problem i had was sorting out the switched +12V supply to allow the stereo to be switched on and off using the ignition switch.

The stereo came with a wiring harness for the Kenwood but Connector A had to have pin 7 removed and fitted into pin 3 position. This little mod worked a treat.

Looking forward to listening to my tunes now as i previously had no stereo fitted.

Another thing I have just remembered is does anyone know where the aerial lead is routed because i cant find it at the dashboard end. Think im going to have to follow it forward from the booster at the rear window. Bugger.

Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: New stereo bought. Kenwood KDC W4534

I'll be pulling my head unit out in about 10 days (hopefully). If you can wait till then I'll see what I can find re the aerial. I have a 2000 RHD 156
Re: New stereo bought. Kenwood KDC W4534

Cheers for the reply but ive found the aerial lead this morning. Long time with hand through stereo hole fishing about. Managed to fid it, all though my hands are slightly cut now.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

bought , kdc , kenwood , stereo , w4534