Climate and rear fog lamp problem!?? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 22-11-13 Thread Starter
Climate and rear fog lamp problem!??

I've bought 156SW (MY 2005) 1.9 85kW few months ago. I noticed that sometimes when starting car, climate control resets itself to Auto mode, 20 deg C with Aircon compressor on.
I usually then switch off compressor manually and adjust temperature to desired value...and select MONO for both driver and passenger side to have same temp. However, very often when I do that, rear fog lamp turns on!! Than I have to turn rear fog off.

So, here I can see two different problems, and not seeing any difference between them:

1. climate controll setting resets to "default" settings...not remembering my last settings
2. turning on rear fog lamp, but only when climate resets to defaults and when I turn off aircon compressor

This behavior I noticed few days after buying it is present almoust half a year. Last weekend I was replacing cooling water thermostat so I disconnect battery for more than 4 hours, and when I reconnect it I didn't start engine for more than 10 I suppose that climate ECU was reset properly. However, problem still exists...

Does anyone have some simmilar experience? What is likely to be problem here?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

climate , fog , lamp , problem , rear