Some good news! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 05-05-06 Thread Starter
AO Member
Some good news!

Well its been a while since i posted here on the 147/56/59 part but just had to revisit today.

Reason? Well i had my second MOT with the car and check this out, the second time it has flown through it without failing.

The only advisory point was the NSF broken foglight! Well i can handle that.

Also got it serviced and so now its bang up to date. Its a great feeling to know all is ok.

Because it was serviced i know its had more of a checkup than the MOT offers.

I must also fully recommend and say how good S&H Motors in Poole are. They have always dealt with me superbly and have always been straight down the line, and not try to blag work. Even when i took my wifes BMW ( sorry her choice. no taste...) there they just got on with the job and didnt try and get more business with false problems.

The MOT and 96,000 mile service cost 234 which i think is great so that might give you an idea that they arent expensive either at 43 per hour.

So if you need a garage for your alfa i firmly recommend them. Just dont get excited about the cack Fiat Punto courtesy car

I dont care if she's got a face like Andrew Lloyd Webber licking ****** off a nettle. Send her my way!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

good , news