Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Wizard exhaust - Videos/Sound - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 09-10-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Hampshire
Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Wizard exhaust - Videos/Sound

Hi guys I'm in the process of purchasing a Wizard stainless Catback exhaust via Pud (Dan) I was just wondering if anyone had a video of a 2.0 JTS with the same exhaust fitted. I've seen one that Dan sent of a 1.6 Twin Spark and many of the V6 ones but none of my engine!

If anyone could link me or upload one that would be really awesome! It's safe to say that I will be uploading a video for any other prospective Wizard purchasers with a JTS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Scotland

Member car:

GT JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudes45 View Post
Hi guys I'm in the process of purchasing a Wizard stainless Catback exhaust via Pud (Dan) I was just wondering if anyone had a video of a 2.0 JTS with the same exhaust fitted. I've seen one that Dan sent of a 1.6 Twin Spark and many of the V6 ones but none of my engine!

If anyone could link me or upload one that would be really awesome! It's safe to say that I will be uploading a video for any other prospective Wizard purchasers with a JTS
Seriously considering ordering one of these on monday for my JTS. Has anyone got one? Whats it like to live with?

Any videos would be much appreciated
AO Member

Member car:

GT JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhillan1990 View Post
Seriously considering ordering one of these on monday for my JTS. Has anyone got one? Whats it like to live with?

Any videos would be much appreciated
Nobody got a wizard exhaust on a GT JTS?

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 71
County: Cumbria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhillan1990 View Post
Nobody got a wizard exhaust on a GT JTS?
There are probably 4 or 5 out there already, plus a similar number of GTV TS/JTS systems and a similar number of 156 TS/JTS systems. But they've never been a really popular seller like the V6 systems are.

There is also another chap who has ordered a GT 2.0 JTS system, ordered a couple of weeks after yours. So there'll be two more on the road shortly
AO Silver Member

County: Dorset
I've had a wizard on my 156 1.8 TS for 5 years, been very happy with it. A bit lower pitch than the V6, slightly more drone, has a little rasp.
AO Member

Member car:

GT JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pud237 View Post
There are probably 4 or 5 out there already, plus a similar number of GTV TS/JTS systems and a similar number of 156 TS/JTS systems. But they've never been a really popular seller like the V6 systems are.

There is also another chap who has ordered a GT 2.0 JTS system, ordered a couple of weeks after yours. So there'll be two more on the road shortly
I like its kind of an exclusive club. Cant wait for mine, that and the remap and its done! After a long long road.

Mines cant be far away though 😁

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , exhaust , jts , videos or sound , wizard

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page