Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Wizard exhaust - Videos/Sound - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 09-10-13 Thread Starter
Status: Thinking about the sound of my 156
AO Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 37
Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Wizard exhaust - Videos/Sound

Hi guys I'm in the process of purchasing a Wizard stainless Catback exhaust via Pud (Dan) I was just wondering if anyone had a video of a 2.0 JTS with the same exhaust fitted. I've seen one that Dan sent of a 1.6 Twin Spark and many of the V6 ones but none of my engine!

If anyone could link me or upload one that would be really awesome! It's safe to say that I will be uploading a video for any other prospective Wizard purchasers with a JTS
dudes45 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Glasgow
County: Scotland
Posts: 62

Member car:

GT JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudes45 View Post
Hi guys I'm in the process of purchasing a Wizard stainless Catback exhaust via Pud (Dan) I was just wondering if anyone had a video of a 2.0 JTS with the same exhaust fitted. I've seen one that Dan sent of a 1.6 Twin Spark and many of the V6 ones but none of my engine!

If anyone could link me or upload one that would be really awesome! It's safe to say that I will be uploading a video for any other prospective Wizard purchasers with a JTS
Seriously considering ordering one of these on monday for my JTS. Has anyone got one? Whats it like to live with?

Any videos would be much appreciated
Harryhillan1990 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Glasgow
County: Scotland
Posts: 62

Member car:

GT JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhillan1990 View Post
Seriously considering ordering one of these on monday for my JTS. Has anyone got one? Whats it like to live with?

Any videos would be much appreciated
Nobody got a wizard exhaust on a GT JTS?
Harryhillan1990 is offline  
 
Status: Busy busy busy!
Club Member
Membro Premio
 
Pud237's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 71
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cumbria
Posts: 42,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhillan1990 View Post
Nobody got a wizard exhaust on a GT JTS?
There are probably 4 or 5 out there already, plus a similar number of GTV TS/JTS systems and a similar number of 156 TS/JTS systems. But they've never been a really popular seller like the V6 systems are.

There is also another chap who has ordered a GT 2.0 JTS system, ordered a couple of weeks after yours. So there'll be two more on the road shortly
Pud237 is offline  
Status: Loving my beautiful Busso!
AO Silver Member
 
Shimmerydolmeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Dorset
Posts: 1,017
I've had a wizard on my 156 1.8 TS for 5 years, been very happy with it. A bit lower pitch than the V6, slightly more drone, has a little rasp.
Shimmerydolmeo is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Glasgow
County: Scotland
Posts: 62

Member car:

GT JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pud237 View Post
There are probably 4 or 5 out there already, plus a similar number of GTV TS/JTS systems and a similar number of 156 TS/JTS systems. But they've never been a really popular seller like the V6 systems are.

There is also another chap who has ordered a GT 2.0 JTS system, ordered a couple of weeks after yours. So there'll be two more on the road shortly
I like its kind of an exclusive club. Cant wait for mine, that and the remap and its done! After a long long road.

Mines cant be far away though 😁
Harryhillan1990 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , exhaust , jts , videos or sound , wizard

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
Replace with
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome