GT Prices - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 29-04-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

146 1.6TS

Looky Looky GT Prices

I drive a 146 but recently have been checking out prices of used Alfa GTs, I came across this site and was amazed at the prices that were on offer: I mailed them asking for a stock list and await their reply.

Any comments on the 16,995 price tag for 'Brand new' GTs? Does this seem excessively cheap and if GTs are available at this price does this mean that the depreciation on current Alfa GTs is astronomical?

I hope I am not the giver of bad news here but would like to know if waiting a year could mean a saving of many thousands. I would very much like the chance of owning a GT at a price that favours me as I think it is a rare beauty.

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
Re: GT Prices

hi - that does seem a few k cheaper than prices ive heard of - will there be a long wait for the car? often dirt cheap places keep you waiting for months :/
AO Member
County: Surrey

Member car:

Alfa 166 2.0 TS

If that's got 3 year warranty, as it states, then it has to be a UK sourced car.
The GT starts from £19995, so it's £3,000 off an entry spec JTS. 15% discount.
AO Silver Member

It does say in their blurb that all their cars are UK sourced, so that's encouraging.

I do think that the used prices are due for a tumble, what with availability of the new platform 159/Brera (GT being based on older 156 platform), the oldest ones getting in sight of warranty's end and Alfa's traditional residuals problem (which with continually improving quality will surely ease, but public perception will surely lag).

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT