Recent GT Price drop? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 21-04-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDM

Recent GT Price drop?

I've just been looking through last month's What Car (the one with the 159 review) and the prices they quote for the GT JTS and JTD bear no relation to the retail prices I've been given (which match the Alfa UK website).

The JTS is quoted at GBP22,000 in the magazine but retails at 19,995, I can't recal the JTD price but that was a few hundred quid more than the current retail. I'm not sure about the V6, that may be different too.

Has the price dropped recently, or is What Car just way out of date? The 2k price drop on the JTS seems pretty big, does anyone know anything about this? I was thinking about the JTD but the price difference has set me thinking about the JTS again... And when I go to test drive a JTS tomorrow is there still any room for a discount on this from the dealer?

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Wiltshire
Re: Recent GT Price drop?

When I bought my GT its was £19.500 for the JTD and a few hundred more for the JTS that was in 04, Alfa then upped the prices after a few months then with the intro of the JTDm upped it some more, I think there were spec chnages like leather as standard and stuff like that though, dunno, never paid much attention.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

drop , price , recent