goodbye busso! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 06-10-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Lothian
goodbye busso!

yes sadly my 6year love affair with the wonderful busso engine has ended ,she passed away very much revved up by the guy who drove her on to the flat bed taking her away to rest in a grassy breakers yard , terminal rust has killed her off in the end , the last year was her revival in engine power and the dreaded metal cancer ,s greatest year having ran her for so long and spent thousands keeping her running , it was hard to take in the finality of the scene as she purred on her final drive , the sound made me smile and ache at the same time , thanks for the memories , the joy , the smiles , the determination and guts to keep you on the road , gone but never to be forgotten rip 1998-2013 is the love affair with alfa over ? no a 20 v mjet sw with a busted sump aka bottom end has gone has turned up . first diesel i have ever owned , replacing engine this week , looking forward to the facelifted 156 sw but terrified ill pine for the busso sound and delivery , ps martin galasso you are a legend .

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

busso , goodbye