Fantasy Blue - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Fantasy Blue

Anyone on here own or owned a 156 in Fantasy Blue?
If so whats the colour like to keep clean and shiney, looking at 2 156 at the moment both very similar ones silver (which i like) but the other is blue which im not 100% sure on but it is a few hundred cheaper with a warrenty

Ive put a picture up of the blue car

Honest opinions please
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

156 SportWagon

Re: Fantasy Blue

I've just bought a fantasy blue 156 SW!

So far it seems to keep pretty clean - it doesn't look terribly dirty when dirty (although of course close up one can tell it is a bit dirty), and not overly clean when just washed - a bit like a silver car I suppose. Not as good at hiding the dirt as a silver car, but not as bad as a darker coloured car I suppose...!

I suppose it's obvious, but better to go for the car with the best history / overall condition than the colour - a few hundred quid saved can be easily lost in making good any work?!

Good luck.

well it obviously wasnt for me Zafira gone and cash in pocket i ring the dealer yes car is still available spend over and hour driving to view the car as i arrive someone else is handing over a deposit!! What a waste of time, i did look nice thoso someone has a nice 156!! Just not me!
AO Gold Member
County: Surrey

Member car:

6C 2500

That's a shame simons, I'm sure there's another 156 out there just waiting for you.

Im sure there will be not in any partcular rush other than the fact i dont like not having my own car, currently nicking the wifes!
Mind you went out for a spin in a friends 156 Gta sportwagon and its made me wish i had another £10k to spend that thing bloody flies and sounds unreal!!! 156 2.0TS Veloce now and save hard for a GTA!!!
AO Silver Member
County: Kent

I had a 1.8 TS ordered new from Holland in 2000 in Fantasy Blue with Selespeed style alloys. I thought it was a lovely timeless colour and easy to keep clean. The front end stone chips didn't show up too badly and I had no probs in 144k miles. Sadly car was written off 8 weeks ago (now got a met red Sportwagon).

I still have the touch up stick which I will post on if someone wants it.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

blue , fantasy