Couple of quick questions:
Does the stereo have a spare input at the back to run a iphone or aux lead in?
How do I turn the alarm arm/unarm beeps off?
Should there be any flashing light inside to indicate that the alarm is on?
No, you need something aftermarket: I picked up a Parrot kit
this works on GT/156 not sure about 147
Key to ignition on
- Hazards on (and leave on)
- Press and hold rear fog button, keep it held down
- Cycle the key off-on-off quickly. Ignore the comments about timing, just do fairly quickly.
Listen out, you will hear five beeps. Fairly quiet so listen carefully.
- Let go of fog light button
- Press it again FOUR times
- Key back to ignition on,
You should now hear four beeps.
One note: I didn't pay strict attention to the off-on-off key cycle, just do it fast and listen carefully for the five beeps to get it right.
As said before the LOCK button on the dash flashes red