Alfa 147 Ducati 2009 BOSE?? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 20-09-13 Thread Starter
County: Caerphilly
Warning Alfa 147 Ducati 2009 BOSE??

I have recently managed to get hold of a BOSE system, has anyone installed a BOSE on an alfa 147 facelift model yet before I start tearing everything apart.

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: East Sussex
the system is basicaly the same there is a thread
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 2209
County: North Yorkshire

Member car:

147 Sport Q2

I'm currently fitting a Bose system to my 147 Q2 and gibot123 is absolutely right, the only difference I've found is the lack of the Bose power connector in the boot, a common problem seemingly with the facelifts. If this is the case then you'll have to fit your own power source as you would for an aftermarket sound system. There is some extra wiring to do as you'll see in the guide but it's simple enough, you just need a to set aside some time to get it done. The guide Keeprolling has made (link given above) is brilliant and should get your system up and running, he's been very patient with me too sending him 200 questions a day. If you have a 3dr model the process for removing the trim to get to the rear speakers is slightly different but it's nothing too difficult. If you do have the connector then it's pretty much plug and play, you just need the booster connections which are explained in the guide.

I would also give you a small note of caution, I got my Bose system for what I considered to be a good price but I also had to buy the following extras, some of which you may find useful for powering your amp.
  1. 1 x FLI Amplifier Kit (
  2. 2 x 15amp Fuse holder (
  3. 1 x 30amp block connector strip (
  4. 2 x 15amp mini-fuse (
  5. 1 x Mini-ISO connector repair kit (should be fitted, mine was missing) (
  6. 1 x Door handle grommet (each side - AlfaWorkshop parts 735351270 and 0735351271) (Alfa Romeo 147 Door Handle)

I've also spent some on new tools and sockets for removing the trim so it's a good idea to factor this in because the list above costs around 50. If you have the tools then happy days but it can get costly. On the plus side you'll learn a lot about how your car is built, if it's of use to you the link below contains all the questions I've asked Keeprolling.

Good luck and don't scuff that leather! Any questions just ask!

147 Sport Q2: Autolusso Remap + Swirl Flap & EGR Delete, Mocal Oil Cooler Kit, JTD Performance FMIC Kit + High Flow Elbow, Wizard Downpipe, PF Pads + 5.1 Fluid, Autolusso Braided Brake Lines, MTech Short-Shifter, Autolusso Silicone Turbo-to-MAF Hose, Refurbed Q2's + Some to add later.

Last edited by baxter2308; 20-09-13 at 16:26.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , 2009 , alfa , bose , ducati