I have ordered the following, and the goods are expected in Sri Lanka, next week.
(The following items are from a 2002 1.8 JTS which has the facelift dashboard)
1) Climate / A/C controls
2) Info Center (from a 2004 2.0 JTS)
3) Multifunction Steering & ring
4) complete center console between the front seats.
5) Wiper / indicator stalk (coming on a separate shipment)
6) Aircon / heater dual zone black box,with 3 flap motors. ( car unknown from autolusso)
I did not get the following
2) Rev meter
3) Door open indicator info unit between the speedo & the rev
I plan to get the speedo and rev and any additional parts if required on stage 2
My car is 1.8 TS 1998
Stage 1 Dash Upgrade
- To get the A/C working with controls properly
- Multifunction Steering to work with stereo (looks like i might need to make my own wire harness for this)
- Fog lamps & mirror controls (this seems very straight forward)
Stage 2 Dash Upgrade
- Info center
1) I only have the connectors with a few inches of wire on the a/c controls, and aircon black box. I dont have the wire loom from the car i got the parts from. Can i simply find the wires and connect them to my existing loom ?
2) will my existing loom support the new dual zone air con black box ? can i simply patch it up as mentioned in the post looking at the excel sheet ?
Alfa Romeo forum: My complete facelift dashboard upgrade
Please let me have your comments. Appreciate your help.
PS: Thanks to Alecto28 for his detailed info on the dash upgrade.