Having just become the owner of a GT 3.2, (My second Alfa after far too long a gap!) I have a few questions regarding getting the best from the ownership experience. Perhaps I can enlist help from other more knowledgeable forum members so here goes...
1) Unleaded or super unleaded? It seems to like the latter and be a little more responsive!?
2) I prefer to clean with Auto Glym products but can't find anything to clean under the bonnet? (Yes the Car is garaged and coveted
). I really don't want to 'Jet Wash' it for obvious reasons. Has anyone had any success here...?
3) I'm tempted by the LSD modification I have seen elsewhere, but this seems expensive(?) Does it really benefit a FWD car?
4) I intend to get the alloys, (original I think?), referbished soon. Does anyone know is the lovely front calipers can also be done at the same time, or should I prepare for their expensive replacement? gulp!. (They seem to work fine).
6) More horsepower to follow later.
Your comments about how to approach this most welcome!!!
That's it. Apologies if much of this is 'old news' to you seasoned members, but I'm new to this model and look forward to a long term ownership as his car puts a smile on my face like nothing I have owned before and will certainly embarrass most 'hot hatch' drivers judging by the disappointment on theirs!