Oxygen Sensors. I Need wiering map from ECU to Lambdas on 156 JTS 2003, MK2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 19-08-13 Thread Starter
County: Hofuoborgarsvaeoi
Not Happy Oxygen Sensors. I Need wiering map from ECU to Lambdas on 156 JTS 2003, MK2

Good morning, evening or vhatewer
Some ass has been mending Lambdas in my car and cut out the plugs and connected the wires from ECU to the Lambdas, likely randomly and wrong so the car keeps flashing engine light and the OBD2 reader identify 2 Lambdas as the problem.
It is useless to change the Lambdas for new or turning off the lights with the OBD2 reader, it comes back and same error.
What I need is some "diagram" or drawing, how to connect those wires from ECU to Lambda without a plug.
I already got 1/2 of the story from Cambiari but the rest, the Lambdas wiring diagram and where to place those numbers given in the plug it self, the could not provide that.
Attached picture 1: Alfa 156 wiring
And this is how it is mended now.
Attached picture 2 and 3: Lambda l & R
My car is Alfa Romeo 156 JTS, MK2 2003,
VIN: ZAR932000*00220212
Engine: 937A1000
Version: 932AXA00, 52
Spraes: 0514318
There is additional ID on the right side front that reads 9418475 1, it is also as a barcode
There are 4 lambdas in my car, 2 before and 2 after cat. One on each side, before and after catalysator.
If anyone ewer ran ibnto something of this sort of problem and knows anything about how to mend at low cost, please.
Or pictures of the plugs and how and where the wires are connected in them, the organisation of the numbers in then, please prowide it.
So I can onnect it correctly togather. The car has gone about 130000 km and likely there are new universal lambdas in it, all display right color wire that I best can see but those do not match the colors on the wires from ECU becose there is supposed to be a plug between those to match, and on the pre cat Lambdas there are 6 wires from ECU but 5 wire Lambdas that I came close to identify and as you can see on those pictures I took, there is a loose end. What to do with that one when connected correctly? Are there any special plugs in this car?
Hope somone can help
Attached Images
File Type: png Alfa 156 Lambda wiring (2).png (19.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Lambda L F-B.jpg (95.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Lambda R F-B.jpg (83.9 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Pablo Escobar; 20-08-13 at 00:10.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Hampshire
Have you considered just buying a new wiring loom? Probably about 100EUR, and a pain to fit, but possibly easier than trying to correct someone else's work.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , 2003 , ecu , jts , lambdas , map , mk2 , oxygen , sensors , wiering