Passed 1st time with 5 advisories
The 156 V6 went for its MOT today.
I was pleased but have a few advisories.
1. Headlight bulb upside down, lol I fixed on site.
2. Rear middle seat belt mechanism showing wear.
3. Slight blow starting in middle exhaust.
4. Front brake pads getting low (was planning on doing them once MOT was down)
5. NSF ball joint slight play.
Very pleased as I was worrying about corrosion as a garage said it was very rusty underneath. I was able to inspect myself with the tester who could not see what they were on about.
So the bulb, brakes and I have sorted, and I will hopefully get a new belt from a breakers.
What is the likely price on getting the ball joint and exhaust fixed?