ConnectNAV problem - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 22-11-05 Thread Starter

Member car:

147 2.0 Lusso

ConnectNAV problem

Hi there,

It seems by the enthusiastic techno-rant in the room that this are going to be a good place to talk to about a little problem I'm having with the ConnectNAV system in an Alfa 147 (2002).
I am trying to buy a 2002 2.0 147 Lusso but unfortunately the vendor is struggling to correct a fault with the sat nav system. He says that the system seems to work fine apart from it places the car consistently about 10 miles away from its actual location. He has tried to get the local dealer in Melksham to repair it, but following replacing the aerial (to no effect), they do not seem to be interested.

I was wondering whether any of you (or possibly somebody else you may know) have heard of such a problem and if so, what has been done to repair the unit. I did come across a report when searching the web which seems to suggest others have had the same problem (see ), but it is not clear exactly what they did to the aerial to improve the positioning.

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance. I am really looking forward to buying the car and would welcome any pointers to ensure that I buy a good one.

Kind regards,

Reply to please!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

connectnav , problem