phone sync - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 06-08-13 Thread Starter
County: Somerset

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

phone sync

i have got a 2003 alfa 156 but im having trouble getting my mobile to sync with my head unit
any ideas how to do it
Sponsored Links
Err 156's didn't come with syncable head unit...

The had connect (sim slot on HU) connect nav (sim slot in glovebox) or a Bluetooth phone kit which has red and green button in front of coin slots.

If you have any of above I can offer advice, if not, then it's aftermarket and you'll need to look it up
As mr-mac has said if it is aftermarket then look it up...

However.... I reposted this yesterday in case others could not find it, which as proven futile

Have a look through there, there are images.

Mr-Mac, I hope you can help with.... Also how can you turn the darn thing off, every time I get in the Italian woman talks to me.......
Pair a phone to it..

You have max 3 pairs with that system iirc if you delete all pairing info it will prompt for you to pair a new phone in Italian. Once you've paired a phone it stops speaking to you

the pairing code is 1234 and works perfectly even on very late phones (my Samsung Omnia 7 and Nokia Lumia 920 work grand).

If you don't want to pair a phone I guess you either pull power from under unit or remove phone cables from back of head unit
Top man.... Cheers Mr-mac

I paired the phone but people cannot hear me............... mic failure in the interior light??

(silly question )
Just get any old phone kit mic off ebay and splice it on wires and glue on place, or grab an interior light with mic out scrappy or something

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

phone , sync