Won't be able to help as much - Page 3 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
County: Cork
Sorry to read that Grahameo as you've been a great source of useful info in the past & hopefully you find a way to continue contributing to AO.

I actually spent most of my time viewing AO on mobile devices (>90%) & have never had a problem using the standard browsers. Safari on the iProduct & IE on the WP both work well & are easy to use, admittedly I do use WiFi for much of it but I've never had any issue when using the mobile network & never had issues with data usage (but I'm not roaming).

Sent from my WP using IE via the Meteor network

Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Dorset

Member car:

156 GTA SW

Originally Posted by steveisfrowning View Post
hardly an advertisement
Ahh, but I'm lurking there more than here now FWIW.
AO Gold Member
County: Principe
Wow... I can't thank you all enough for your support in this matter guys.
I simply didn't realize just how many members actually gleaned some form of help from my posts. It's humbling.

Don't get me wrong, I love AO as a group of like minded owners so the last thing I want to do is leave the forums for good.
As long as AG works exactly like it's TT counterpart does then that would be fine by me. Unfortunately, it's broke "participated threads" again.

Thanks for the alternatives but as you can imagine, I spend most of my working life abroad in European community countries and the roaming charges can be extortionate. That's why participated threads has to be accurate and updated for me. It's the difference between 15 minutes to offer help and advice to 2 hrs of trawling through each individual thread.
I only get so much free time so can't realistically achieve the same volume if the features don't work as they promise they should.

My department pay my bill but have already commented that last month's was four times as high as normal!
Who says you have to pay a member subscription to AO? I think i'm paying more than enough in other ways

Thanks again... Take care and I will make contact soon once this issue is finally sorted..... If they get their fingers out and actually do it that Is

Bring back Tapatalk !!!
AO Member
County: Somerset

Member car:

156 2.4 jtd x2

Hello Grahameo,

I too hope you will return ASAP; having read more than a few of your posts, I would say the vast majority deserve to be made permantly part of the various how to guides. There is a discernible vein of common sense, experience...and humor which will be hard to replace.

Don't be a stranger! We need you!

Adieu...for now

The Captain

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT