parts number check anyone - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 04-06-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Kent
parts number check anyone

Hello All

Is anyone able to check a part number for me please against something Ive just bought off ebay. My cambelt snapped so bought some genuine rockers from ebay at half the price they would be from a dealer. The part number is 0055186463 but they look a little bit more beefy than the broken ones Ive just taken out. Im hoping they are just an upgraded version of the original ones. My car is a 156 2.4jtdm sport wagon, spares number - 0610483 - version number -932bxf00 65.

if they are wrong they're going back on ebay but hopefully ive saved a couple of much needed quids
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
According to Eper the rockers for your car should be 55200033, as far as I can see. They may be interchangeable, however, as the 55200033 is also specified for the 19 16v JTDm, before being superceded by the 55186463, apparently when the valve stem was changed to 5mm.
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 05-06-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Kent
oh dear then maybe they arent correct. Everything thing that matters on them looks to be in the same place and the bearings are the same size, its just the main body is made from thicker material and they look a lot stronger. Maybe I need to go talk to my local dealer and see what they think. Thanks for checking for me rgwm

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

check , number , parts