147 lights problem... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 22-08-05 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: -
Drunk 147 lights problem...

My front left fog lights has fail...I did replace it...but only to find out that there is some problem with the electricy that gets there it is not as powerrful as it should be...the light is kind of pulsating...not as strong as the right fog light. Maybe a problem with the connector. Yestarday it refuse to light up...it did light up only after I started dipped beams...and if I turn the dipped off it still worked...today it refuses to light up at all.

My left leveling motor has fail a long time ago...I have a spair one now I and will be replacing it these days also will try to fix the fog light.

Bad news is that my right leveling motor is starting to give me the same strange noises like an old widing clock before setting off the bomb...same thing as the left one before it went on vacation.

As well found out that fog lights produce a lot of heat compared to my HID-Xenons...that is normal btw...no problem there but kind of strange.

Alfa 147 QVD 300hp by BlackAngels, Alfa 159 2.4 QVD, Alfa 159 TI 1.9 QVD and Crosswagon edition Nero

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , lights , problem