Selenia Paraflu - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 10-04-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Budapest

Member car:

156 Selespeed

Selenia Paraflu

Today I managed to start with the engine removal process, let out the coolant (Selenia Paraflu) from the engine etc. At one moment I have noticed that something is strange. There was a bit coolant left in the stat and it was kinda white, like it has some emulsion in it. i touched it wit my hand but there was no oil separated in int, however the coolant was a bit greasy on touch. My question is, should it be like that or has it been mixed with something?!

I have collected the coolant from the engine, there are no emulsion separation in it, so at this point I'm not sure what to do, there is no water in oil oil either, I can't find a sure sign for mixing the coolant and lubricant. I really wouldn't like to remove the engine head, but if it is mixing the water with something, it is best to remove the head while the engine is out from the car. Any advice regarding this?
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Bristol

Member car:

156 Sport 2005

i'd be checking out the sex offenders register for any local mechanophiles, clearly the alfa's are just irresistible

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

paraflu , selenia